07.06.22 Conscious Relationships - Creating the connection you want w/ Michael Stasko
Romantic partnerships play a special role in our lives, and *how* we approach them holds the key to experiencing more connection, peace and love with ourselves.
“I can only meet you as deeply as I have met myself."
The workshop includes an interactive talk with practical tips and activities for having a more conscious relationship. Excellent for partners and highly recommended for anyone singles/dating.
- What is the overarching goal for the workshop?
• To understand what a conscious relationship is, as well as how to have a more conscious romantic partnership--and select a more conscious partner (for those that are single/dating).
- What are the top 3 takeaways for the attendees?
• Understand the spiritual/psychological reasons behind why you choose the partners you do (why you are “attracted” to certain people) as well as why you argue (engage in power struggles and negativity).
• Learn how to cultivate more understanding, intimacy, depth and connection with yourself and your partner.
• Gain insights into making the transition from a transactional relationship to a more conscious relationship.
** please let me know if you need more deets
Michael Stasko was born and raised in Miami, Florida. He earned a master’s degree in aerospace engineering at the Georgia Institute of Technology as NASA research fellow. Later, while working as an analyst in spacecraft control, Michael was deeply moved by a series of personal insights and spiritual experiences that prompted him to leave his career and spend the next 10 years living in South India.
From 2010-2019, Michael lived in an ashram and dedicated his life to spirituality and deepening his practice of meditation, philosophy, breath-work and Sanskrit chanting. In 2019, he moved back to Miami where he offers coaching on spiritual growth, conscious relationships and integration as well as teaches meditation and chanting (both in person and online).